Sunday, March 3, 2013

Disneyland 2013

All packed and ready to go...

Cutest little princess in the world. She saw her shirt and said- "A princess hat, mommy I wub it!" Translation- I LOVE IT!

Got to love great mid-ride shots! Splash Mountain!

Favorite part of the whole trip, holding hands with a 5 year old everywhere we went. Warms my heart!

All of our princess shirts!

Anna's Favorite Princess...Cinderella! A dream is a wish your heart makes.

How to kill time standing in the long line for the Cars ride? Stuff cotton candy in your mouth!

The Beast's library told me that my personal Disney character is Cinderella. Yes! I'm definitely going to marry a prince!

World of Color- AMAZING!!!!!

His face is on FIRE! Watch out, he was also discovered as the rebel spy on the Star Tours ride. He just looks innocent.

Pretty pretty painted face!

My first and favorite cousin! 

The best tour guides ever!

Our little escape to see the Aladdin Musical. Me and two kiddos. See how happy we are?

Lego Store! GRRRRRR!

Help, I am trapped on Pirate Island! Don't want to end up like the guy to my right!

No comments: