Saturday, March 9, 2013

BFF Time and A New Skill


Nadia + Natasha + Tamara = Best Friends
(so middle school, I know, but that is in fact where we became friends!)

This magical day started with brunch at a Mediterranean restaurant. Yummy! Can you say hummus and fresh pita bread? 

Then on to Heavenly pedicures.

Such different selections in colors! Like my paper flip flop?
This was in the salon. I totally want it!

Since my toes weren't quite dry enough for real shoes, I got to enter the movie theater in style!
After a million attempts to get it right, we settled on liking this one!
 
And after a short break we resumed the festivities for some ZUMBA!

AND then Natasha taught me a trick! Going from yoga pose 3 leg dog...

 And turn....


And turn....

 
Almost there...




Tu-dah! 

 



I think this new skill must come in handy somehow. 
 
Needless to say, it was one fabulously fabulous day with my sisters! 

Seniors rule...wink wink!

2 comments:

Robin Trerice said...

haha, in the yoga class I go to, they call that move "flipping your dog"

Ben said...

Holy bendaroni! Looks like a fun day!!!