Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful Indeed!

Maybe Ivy and I are having an unspoken competition on who can have more blog posts, but I had to share this link. I don't know how to make it embedded in the blog, so I guess you have to just click on it. It is a Mormon Messages called "In the Spirit of Thanksgiving" and I really liked it this afternoon.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tuwid8_O8dk

I am sitting here at home sick with a cold. I normally would act like I am fine and go on to school or work, however my clinical involves me dealing with patients hands-on all day, so I thought it best I did not go infect anyone. I've had a lot of quiet time to think today.

I am thankful for a nice blue afgan that my Aunt Trisha-Yvonne made for me and is keeping me warm right now.

I am thankful that I am healthy enough that this cold will pass quick and I'll be good as new.

I am thankful that I can soon go take a nap in my parents comfy bed.

I am thankful that my back is finally healing since I have not been sitting so much.

I am thankful for gmail chat so I can stay connected with my friends.

I am thankful for text messages that simple say- I love you!

I am thankful for the left-over Indian food in the fridge and reminder that I got to enjoy it last night with dear friends and an adorable 9 year old who truly is an Angel.

I am thankful, as one man said in the video, for future opportunities. That statement is the essence of hope.

I am thankful for the power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ that helped me threw a rough weekend of mixed emotions.

I am thankful for a dad who scraped off the frost on my car windows yesterday a 6am.

I am thankful for each member of my family, immediate and distant.

I am thankful to God for helping me see just how thankful I should be.

No comments: