Friday, February 24, 2012

NOT Defeated!


Ever feel stuck?


Ever feel like something is about to bite your head off if you don't move?



Ever feel like maybe you have outgrown the situation?



Ever feel like you're holding on for dear life, but if you let go
the fall won't really be all that dramatic?



Ever feel like hopping in a plane and just getting away?



And then you remember how cute you are...


And you remember a few other things...

This week I had a moment where I felt totally defeated. I looked at a situation I've been in for awhile and said- I have done all I can do, time to let it go. It has made me happy, and made me sad. I felt defeated and said- I surrender! But I'm not really defeated. I have nothing to regret. I am simply turning it over to my Heavenly Father. He'll take care of the rest.



I am looking at the future and saying, life is amazing.
I am surrounded by awesomeness! Take that!




No comments: