Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I declare 2009 a successful year!

First Sunrise of 2009! Witnessed it in person to top of Mt. Bonnell



Completed my first 10K in less than and hour and 10 minutes. I was pretty proud of that!





First date of 2009- Looking Stylish for the Pink Dance with Andrew.



Doing what I do best- lounge in the sun...on a boat!


...than hung out with some of my favorite people on the beach in South Padre




Became President of the Student Physical Therapist Assistant Club at ACC



Concert #4 of my lifetime... New Kids On The Block Concert, Dallas, Texas




Found a delicious recipe for Orange Chicken!



The side mirror got ripped off by my neighbors car...luckily our other neighbor heard him do it



On the winning team at the Student TPTA Conclave PTA Student Bowl. Kathryn, Josh, Destini and I rocked it!




Observed knee replacement surgeries while on my first clinical at Scott & White. Very cool!



Went to the Alamo with my family before Michael left for Australia.



Went to the San Antonio Temple as a family with Michael




Discovered the joy of Taking Action!!!!




Found my inner geek, and enjoyed being geeky with other geeks.



80's night at Gold's Gym Body Flow Launch!



Also dabbled in some Indian attire!



Got tricked by a frog that did NOT turn into a Prince. At least I didn't turn into a frog!





Made my first turkey! Raw poultry is icky to touch, but the final product is delicious!




Enjoyed some yummy homemade German Pancakes!

1 comment: