Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Pampered Life!

Since the New Year I've been traveling around. I spent a week on a cruise with 4 fabulous women, and this week I've been in Utah visiting grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and my brother. I have enjoyed myself very much and have overindulged myself. I am actually ready for school to start though and to get back into my own routine and cooking my own food.

Here are some of the highlights ...

I had 2 fabulous foods...Lobster Tail and Warm Chocolate Melting Cake...and I enjoyed them both while wearing a formal, diamonds, and pearls. Such a good life!




I got to stop at the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and visit Chichen-Itza (Mayan ruins). Sad thing was they don't let you climb on the pyramids anymore. Funny thing was Michelle and I wore out Take Action shirts and a vendor said to us- "Take Action man, buy souvenir". Ha! Almost made us want to buy something!


I enjoyed a yummy Pina Colada on the beach in Cozumel (virgin of course!).


I got to spend time with Michelle, Desiree, Flor, and Larissa!


Then it was on to Utah... I visited the Draper temple where I fell in love with the Celestial Room there. What a great experience I had! I enjoyed feeling just how much God loves me while I was there.

I've spent the rest of my time visiting cousins, cousins, and more cousins. My grandparents were wonderful hosts as well. I was lucky enough to have a breakfast taco breakfast waiting for me when I woke up this morning. Then of course Grandpa took me to a BYU basketball game tonight. We had lots of fun time together.

Back to the real world tomorrow night!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Looks like so much fun!! And seriously, I love your coat in the last picture!