Saturday, November 22, 2008

Homecoming Queen!













Homecoming Queen...how knew you could be homecoming queen at age 28? Well tonight at a Tri-Stake Young Single Adult dance our theme was Homecoming. We also had a football tournament this afternoon. I decided to show up like I was already the winner. I wore my old bridesmaid dress, sparkly jewlery from Pakistan, cheesy white gloves, and a plastic Tiara. I asked everyone to vote for me and I won. It was so much fun. I got to choose a slow song I wanted and who to dance with. I asked Kevin Christensen because he was the most handsome guy there in a suit and I needed to look good. We danced to Michael Buble's "The way you look tonight". Sadly there were hardly any other guys there from my ward. I still had fun hanging out with the other girls.

I always knew I was royalty, just wish my lost Prince Charming would hurry up and get here!!!

No comments: