Sunday, November 16, 2008

Part II

I'll do this in a couple posts. I confess, I did it...I went to another NKOTB concert while I was in Utah this weekend. I figure I am young and single, and can do these random crazy things. This time it was even better. Well, obvsiously the anticipation of what would come next was unique the first concert. This one was fun because I was on the floor and then they moved to the revolving stage in the middle half way threw, they moved us over closer to that stage. Literally, I was 6 feet from the stage. I could see their facial expressions and it was fabulous! I sat by 4 strangers and asked if I could be their friends for the night. They were happy to be my new best friends. I gave the scoop on what to expect and they were excited too. This time I brought my camera. I used up all the memory, mostly on videos, so if you care to listen...enjoy!

This one is Jordan singing "My Favorite Girl".




And more....
Now the revolving stage- "2 in the Morning".



And more...can you tell I was a bit excited?

"Tonight".

No comments: