Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hook'em Horns!!!!


Everybody knows that football is big in Texas. Even Elder Packer was fully aware of that this weekend. Because I am nice and spoiled, I got my dad's ticket this weekend while was out of town and went to my 3rd University of Texas Football game of the season. This game was time for UT to bounce back from a heart-wrenching defeat by Texas Tech the week before. Happily, we won 45-21! I am on the bandwagon for Colt McCoy to be the Heisman winner. I mean have you looked at his arms? I love some nice anterior and middle delts, and biceps! Those arms are what I call some good dancing arms- my hand would fit perfectly on his arm for a slow dance. As mom and I were talking out of the stadium the walkway goes under the tunnel the players cross to return to the locker room. We stood there watching them leave and I was eagerly waiting to see Colt. Then the mean event staff lady with the ugly neon shirt told us we were blocking traffic and had to move. How dare she, I know Colt was just around the corner. Sadly we listened and moved on, but as I walked I thought I could have politely told her I would move in just a minute and stood my ground. Oh well...



Back to football...I had a great time! Mom and dad have seats on the 50 yard line, 45 rows up. Not much in life can be perfect, but those seats sure are.

Enjoy the pics and HOOK'EM HORNS!!!!! And remember, the EYES OF TEXAS ARE UPON YOU!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hook 'em! What a great shot with two Texas-sized flags on the field!