Saturday, November 10, 2012

How to watch a football game




I watched the TEXAS football game today at my parents house. They were at the game. I watched the game with my brother Devin. How you ask? Skype of course! I skyped the game for him since he couldn't get this one out in Utah. My laptop faced the TV, he hooked his laptop up to his TV, and we chatted back and forth for the whole game. It was delightful. And while I watched the game, I kept myself busy with another project... 


I call this one "Spring Tree"

And this one "Fall Tree"

I love football season!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That's right! You are a painter! Those paintings would look so cool all together on a wall...that's probably the idea, but I can see it and it's beautiful! Very nice indeed!
love your parent's pumpkin in the background