Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Surrounded

I had one of those weekends were life just got the best of me and I gave into the stress of it all. Translation = shed a few tears over things I cannot control. I just wanted to get back to feeling hope.  Thankfully my prayers were answered... 

Answered by the delivery I had this morning from my friend Tiffany who was listening...
Answered by my mom who knew I just needed to hang out and chill on my day off...


Answered by getting lost in service, showing off muscles, and shaking my hips on the dance floor with this awesome chica!      


Answered by a dad who helped build furniture and rotate my mattress and then watched a chick flick drama with mom and I.




Answered by a visit from some of my dearest best friends. (Seniors Rule!)



Answered by hugs from Amanda every time I see her! 



I am back on track! Grateful for answered prayers for hope!

No comments: