Saturday, October 1, 2011

I Choose Happiness!

"You

Are

Absolutely

Brilliant!"

(quote by Jay the DJ from the cruise karaoke, and recently reminded by
the lovely Larissa Stalinsky)


I was driving home from watching General Conference today (mormon.org) and thought to myself- I am happy! Do I have all my hearts desires? No, but that doesn't change the fact that I am happy. We are ultimately responsible for our happiness. We choose how we react to what life throws at us.

This is me being happy on the escalator in the middle of the San Diego Zoo.






To choose happiness I have to ...

Love God

Love others

Love myself

The rest in life will then fall into place.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

You are soo stinkin cute!! and I love you!

Kathryn said...

I had that same feeling today. A friend that I went to high school with was telling me that he hoped i was as happy as he was and that based off my facebook statuses I was. I had to stop and think. I really am Happy! I may not have the man of my dreams, but I am enjoying life! :D