Tuesday, September 27, 2011

SAN DIEGO!

The San Diego Temple. (In La Jolla) It was a miracle making it here on time.

There is the Lovely Michelle Clements! My fabulous traveling partner!

Ask us, we learned a lesson in not loosing hope as we barely made it inside!

Lunch in La Jolla. That is the ocean behind me.
Yep, been to both coasts in the past 3 months.
(A friend recently pointed out just how much I flex in pics,
so I decided to make it my theme this trip!)

Visiting the California Kelms. Warren and Misty (aunt and uncle) and their kids Halle, Conan, and Maddie.
Nothing says I love you like a goofy pose!

In honor of Star Wars!

Two sexy chicks!


Lion's "Chuffle" vs "Growl" vs "Roar". A "Roar" means "I'm looking for a mate." Hmmm, maybe I need to practice my roar!

Who doesn't like seeing the Pandas?

Father and son, just chilling. The baby was actually really playful, when he ran around he would do some random spins. It was cool.


Reminds me of another Paul I know, handsome, flirtatious, and charismatic!

Michelle's first every ride on a tram. It was way higher than Lagoon's and fast. Wow, San Diego Zoo is huge! We spent three hours there and saw almost all of it. We were told it could not be done, but then again, we are young and single...
no kids to drag around!

Yep, I'm tough and I know it !

Koala Bears! So cute and cuddly looking. They actually looked really fake.

Shout out to Physical Therapy! The pond in Balboa Park was used in WWII for wounded soldiers.



And finally...on to the beach!

Our toes at Del Mar Beach!

Michelle deciding how to conquer the ocean.

Tamara saying- I think that is as far as I want to go.

Michelle at Mission Beach. She looked at the water and said- Bring it!

Yep, we are awesome!

And tough!

Searching for the world's best burrito... Roberto's was pretty dang good!

Carne Asada and Shrimp- Mar Tierra, with a yummy tomatillo sauce!

And as if the burrito wasn't enough, we decided on topping lunch off with a monster waffle cone!
...which ended in one final adventure...the seagulls. I couldn't finish my cone, so I tossed it in the sand. I figured a bird would eat it. Little did I know, they were watching and instantly they attacked! Then, before Michelle could toss hers a seagull grabbed it right out of her hand. Yikes! Thank goodness we made it out alive to tell the tale.

So San Diego was awesome! Now on to Mesa, Arizona! ...

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I am glad you had a great time! :D