Monday, March 14, 2011

Three Words



When someone says these three words how do you react? Do you react different when your mom says it? When your dad says it? What about your best friend from middle school? Your 9 year old nephew? The boy who took your heart without knowing and you can't seem to get it back, but he is just a friend? Stop right there- just a friend? Just? Friends, especially good, special, sincere, stick-by-you friends, are anything but Just.

When he tells me he loves me, my heart wants to scream- BUT NOT THE WAY I WANT YOU TO LOVE ME! But you know what? It is not fair for me to decide the value of those three words. I believe the sincerity of them. I am a better (that is beTTer with the T's annunciated) person because of it.



From my heart flow
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
There's no other way
To better say
I love you I love you

These words are my own
They're from my heart
I love you, I love you
That's all I got to say, can't think of a better way

And that's all I got to say
I love you, is that okay...?

1 comment:

cassi said...

Tamara I love you, you are amazing!!!!