Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Must Appear Very Beautiful

I rate English proficiency tests online. I came across a classic tonight. The prompt she was answering was to describe a problem she had making an appointment, for a hairstylist, doctor, dentist, etc…What steps were taken to solve it? She must have thought it was a role playing prompt, but see following transcription I typed of what she said.

Text:


Hello

I have a very important appointment, now I am a single and I have to marry this year. So, after 5 hours I will go to meet my new boyfriend. So I must , must , so I must appear very beautiful, so hair designer please make me like a young girl, and makeup artist make me more younger and shiny. Please help me , please change me more beautiful and more cute, because I really have to married because I old, please change me more beautiful. I trust you, thank you.



Ha ha ha, loved it!