Sunday, March 13, 2011

There is Beauty All Around




I made my first attempt at beautifying the outside of my apartment this weekend.


I got this lovely shelf when I moved in from the gorgeous Virginia and her super strong husband Nick...now it has pretty things growing on it!


That is the wind chime I got in Venezuela when I was 14. It still needs to be hung appropriately, but for now it works right there.

Gerbera daisies, petunias, and others I don't remember the names for. That is why the tags are still in the pots I planted them in.



Cilantro, Serrano Peppers, and Jalapeno Peppers




Yellow squash at the bottom.

I'm pretty pleased. Now I have to keep them alive!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I am so proud. I tried to grow jalapeno's once. I killed them. It is a talent that I obviously need to develop. Your plants look lovely and I am jealous of your cilantro too.