Saturday, May 15, 2010

Being A Fun Girl

I don't do the rough play in the pool well, but today I tried. We had a great pool party/BBQ/ward activity at the Hancock's house. It brought back good memories of handsome men last year too. Last year I played the girl who didn't want to get in the pool, so I didn't even bring my swimsuit. This year I decided I needed to be one of the fun girls who actually got in the water and fought to get on the giant floating raft with the boys. I hate getting my head shoved under water, but I didn't want to just put my feet in, or just tan today. So I played a bit! I also threw the football across the pool a few times. My aim however is unpredictable...I almost hit a girl who was minding her own business in the hot tube, in the face! Good thing she turned away last minute. I mean I know my guns are nice, but no need to take out a girl in the process of showing off to the boys!

My advice to the girls, sometimes you need to sacrifice your hair and make up (or just get mega waterproof mascara) and get in the water and play! I wasn't trying to impress anyone specifically, but I want to be the kinda of girl who goes out and has some fun!

And now I am headed to a chick flick with 4 other girls...it is good to be well rounded!

No comments: