Sunday, March 28, 2010

Eve of Clinical Rotation #2


Tomorrow is the big day. Clinical number 2 begins at Seton Hospital. I'm a mixture of excitement and nervousness, and I kinda feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.

I ended my class portion of the semester on a very high note. I had a friend tell me-

"You should be proud. And you did it all with a smile and a relaxed attitude."

What a fabulous compliment! I have come a long way in school. Actually, I think what helped me the most was Elder Bednar's counsel in San Antonio last month. I'm looking at faith in a new light and trying to be a more active participant in choosing happiness.

So here is the attitude I choose to go into my clinical with. This is a quote by Elder Lance B. Wickman from an article titled "Confidence Tests" in April's Ensign.

“Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward” (Hebrews 10:35; emphasis added). Have confidence in what you know! Then you will meet your own confidence tests with courage and grace, and the Lord will surely direct your paths.

And as always...BRING IT!

No comments: