Friday, March 12, 2010

Blessed with SPRING in Austin, TX!


Do you see it? See that lovely, beautiful, rich GREEN color bursting through the gray? Spring has arrived this week and I love it. My weather widget on my laptop says it is 67 degrees. the sky is a gorgeous blue and I am loving it. Yesterday was my running day, normally I like getting lost in the cardio cinema at the gym (call me crazy) but it was just against the law of nature not to enjoy the out doors at Pflugerville Lake. I keep driving through the neighborhood so happy that signs of spring are bursting out all over! Here is more of what it looks like...

More green budding all over the branches!

Isn't the pink contrasted with the green brilliant?





These white blossoms are all over the neighborhood. I went up close to our neighbors and fell in love even more!




These will soon be out Easter Lillies, they come back every year!

*Not trying to copy a blog entry of the lovely Ms. Portwood, but captured Spring Fever just as much!

1 comment:

Austin Real Estate said...

Hey Dude,
Really your thought will be a great mainstream.As it sounds very good though i would like to light it at the wall of my facebook.