Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm so vain, now and than...

My mom has her background set to revolving pics. It is on the photo album from 1993-1996. I had to laugh out loud at some pics of me. Since I am a grown woman, confident and secure in my looks and abilities, I have NO shame with what I am about to post. Here are some before and after pics...

When I was 6 I loved gymnastics. I did cartwheels everywhere I went.



Now I run, lift weights, and do yoga...



In the world of Latter-Day Saints, youth can start going to dances at age 14. Apparently my eyes were shut when I got dressed for my first dance. What were my parents thinking letting me leave the house like this? If I still look like this at dances, no wonder I am still single!

...of course maybe times haven't changed to much...here is me at the 2008 New Years Dance... oh wait, SIGH of relief, I was suppose to dress up silly...


...and again at another ward activity, oh wait again....the theme was geek night...


Here is an old pick in the bluebonnets. I just love the giant clip on earrings. I believe once I hit middle school I started only wearing oversized t-shirts.



there we go,thank goodness I grew up!


I always did like to dress up on Sundays. Before...

(got to love the pink jelly shoes)

After...
Here is my first day of 1st grade, ready to take on the world....


Here is an early pic of 2009, ready to take on the new year...


I'm so vain, I probably think this blog is about me....

4 comments:

Kathryn Ragsdale said...

HAHAHAHA!
"don't you, don't you, your so vain!" YEAH RIGHT!

That was fun to look at!

You sure do like to pose (then and now) :)

Tonia said...

You go girl

Rebecca J said...

Love the pictures and all the big hair! I'm sure I have some awkward pictures from those days, too, but no way am I brave enough to post them on the Internet!

Az Kelms said...

I love the boots and the pink jelly shoes. I always wanted jelly shoes and never got them. :( I love love love the pics of you in the field of flowers, both past and present. Love ya,