Sunday, June 19, 2016

Dia do Pai





When my parents came over to help out with my housewarming party a few months ago, mom unloaded plate after plate of goodies (went above and beyond). Dad sat on my couch and said, "I feel like the useless dad sitting here doing nothing". I remember saying, "doing nothing? who moved all my stuff out of storage while I was working? who (along with mom's help) blue taped my walls in prep for paint? who made me a wishing well and then helped dig out the grass, and picked up a truck load of mulch and spread it around? who helped dig out my garden?" Since then there have been numerous other little projects he has helped me on. My dad is far from useless and could never be accused of doing nothing. I love being this daddy's little girl, always and forever. And borrowing from another friend's post,
 "If as first you don't succeed, call dad!" 

Te amo pai!



Bahia 2014!  This man does not lack confidence! 

hook'em horns! 

2nd time traveling in Brasil together, this is in Rio de Janiero

"Quando um coracao esta cansado de sufrer" 

Just hang out 

CAPOEIRA! 

a great timeless couple in love

Bahia 2014, 3rd time in Brasil together. 

How does a daughter wrap her dad around her finger? This one learns to sing in Portuguese 

Grandpa Kelm

Trail of Lights Fun Run 2014

Coming to Pound with me at Gold's Gym, 2016

No comments: