Sunday, August 16, 2015

Fatherhood




Last week I listened to a discourse on the importance of fatherhood. I saw a talk from the Priesthood session titled "Fatherhood, Our Eternal Destiny" (click here for link) . I often hear talks for women on motherhood, but I was curious about this talk. I loved it! 

At one point he said- 

"I have asked many young men around the world, “Why are you here?”
So far, not one has responded, “To learn to be a father, that I might be prepared and qualified to receive all that Heavenly Father has.”

I hope that if the love of my life (who hasn't showed up yet) hasn't gotten to a place where he would respond in this manner, I hope that his heart is changed before we finally meet so he and I can work on this goal together.

In the meantime, I'm very grateful for the father I have. Just look at what a great duo we make. 











and I love my mother too...





No comments: