Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Birthday Month






Since September is my Birthday Month, I figure not only should I highlight my BIRTHday, but all 30 days of it! 
Here is what I loved about September...




 Pictures of my adorable nephew!






 Super awesome t-shirt from Shaleen (and not featured See's Candy from Chanda)

 




Football Game with my mom! Hook'em!


Pre-birthday weekend run around Lady Bird Lake!






Post-Run Body Flow




Pre-birthday weekend dinner at Gloria's with more fabulous friends!




 Birthday Day!
Giant S'mores Cupcake from my coworker Karen

Beautiful and Lovely Smelling Lillies from Nadia...
...followed by a delicious homemade cheesecake from Nadia



 SUSHI at Uchiko with mom and dad... 

Salmon Sushimi

Hot Sear Beef- cooked on a hot rock!


Delicious dessert called "Fried Milk"- heaven!

Mom's peanut butter dessert!

Coolest present ever- my very own massage table!

More flowers...gorgeous roses from Ivy called "Cezanne" because I am an artist! I also got similar roses from Molly and Amanda. Both made my home look so cheerful and welcoming!



Other cool things about September... 

Getting to see Michelle (aka Sexy Chick) and dance, dance, and dance some more on the dance floor of her brother's reception.

Kissing a cowboy

Discovering a new way to make Steel Cut Oat. Crockpot with pumpkin and almond milk.



Okay October...what do you have in store?






3 comments:

Jessica said...

You forgot to mention your amazing September wardrobe! Why don't I go shopping with you! You are looking so good and you are so beautiful! Love the pics and the happy birthday month! So glad you were born!

Jessica said...

That was a "Why don't I go shopping with you??!!" I really need some tips!

Jessi said...

Fun month!!! Love you and miss you!