Friday, August 9, 2013

Why I LOVE Idaho




 


Idaho has Big Jud's, a burger place with ridiculously HUGE burgers. 
I mean we are talking a one pounder and more.
 

  
I however had a single patty, it was plenty big enough...



Afterall, I had Playdough ice cream to eat afterwards! Emily was right, it was delicious!



 Idaho, or Rexburg to be specific, is home to the beautiful campus of BYU-Idaho. On said campus we found an air hockey table and a pool table. Campus is pretty much empty this time of year and that gave us free reign to play as much as we wanted to.







Rexburg also has a beautiful temple. Maybe I liked it so much because the stained glass reminded me of the San Antonio temple.
 

We were in a silly mood on the grounds. 






 As in Utah, Idaho has some spectacular views that make for a good run outdoors. 







 And now back to the number on thing I love about Idaho. (My siblings being a close second)

Aunt Tamara meets her nephew! 

 We enjoyed each other's company awake.


 We enjoyed each other's company asleep.
 


We enjoyed outings to campus.
 


He chilled while we played pool. 
 



We went to the park!
 

He thought Uncle Devin was pretty cool too. 



We had bath time. 
 

 He had fun hanging with the boys. 

I sure do love this little guy! 







No comments: