Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Night in Paris, First Dance 2013







The Austin Texas Stake had an adult semi-formal dance this weekend. The theme was "A Night in Paris".  The gym was decorated just fabulously. And the attendees looked sharp! 



Me and my cute momma!  



The best part of the night? 3rd place would be doing the "Cupid Shuffle" in line with mom and dad. 2nd place would be dancing to "Single Ladies" and "I think we're alone now" with my dad. 

 But 1st place...Watching my parents dance...





And dance......


and dance some more...




I hope one day I can be so lucky! 







1 comment:

Jessica said...

Your parents rocked the house! Ben and I made excellent wall flowers, but it was sure fun to see everyone getting jiggy.
You will be so lucky as your parents! You are deserving of the very best of the very best!