Sunday, December 16, 2012

Keep Calm and...SANTA!



 'Tis the Season to be Jolly and Joyous! 

AND, to go to Christmas Parties with friends...

 
  Me, Ivy, and Kristin. I've known these lovely ladies for YEARS!


Ivy and I were the only ones without dates (Ok, so Kristin's husband was at work, but she has a husband none-the-less)...it is a mystery why, I mean look at how sassy we are! 


  Heather was the hostess, and let me tell you, her home and food were bursting with all things beautiful that the Christmas Season is all about. Warm, love, coziness, and friendship!



And here I am with a group of "newer"friends. Tiffany organized a trip to see Ballet Austin perform The Nutcracker. I'd never been. Good excuse to dress up in boots, although after leaving there you feel like you should be twirling and leaping all over town!



Another group of my favorites! 



And another nice thing about the Christmas season is the tasty treats you are brought. Chocolate peppermint cookies in a jar...they taste so seasonally delicious...now I am off to go share the completed creation! 


No comments: