Saturday, January 14, 2012

Rainbow of Emotions Part II


I posted this blog November 13, 2009-

Rainbow of Emotions

You can say that story continues on in my heart still.

I painted again tonight. It has been awhile since I painted something just for me. I got this fairly large canvas back in September. My grandma was with me and asked what I was going to paint. Is said jokingly- "the canvas will speak to me". I knew I wanted to paint something emotional.

Here is how it went...








The colors represent the emotions mentioned in my blog:

giddy, happy, doubtful, flirty, mad, dreamy, pretty, excited, confident, scared, bold, fear, on-top-of-the-world, faithful, hopeful, sad, and discouraged.

The yellow and blue are tear drops- blue being sad tears, yellow being happy tears.

No comments: