Sunday, August 21, 2011

Anxious!

As seen in my recent posts, life is great. I've got adventure, I've got happiness, I have a fabulous family and friends. My life is rich, and full, and amazing. Yet this weekend I spent a good part being anxious. I can tell I am anxious because I get SUPER busy.

Friday-
Work all day, run 3 miles, dinner with mom and Michael, laundry, and clean the apartment top to bottom for 2 hours.

Saturday-
Work out, get new tires, take a friend birthday present shopping, pool, grocery shop, make chicken curry to freeze for meals, Chinese wedding and reception, movie and ice cream with mom and Michael.

I'm exhausted. I'm anxious. Life is going to have a subtle change in the next few weeks...joining the family ward relm of the world (a ward is a congregation at church, currently I attend one for singles ages 18-31...my birthday is in September, so time to move on). I have been full of hope for the future, an excited anticipation! But this weekend I am anxious.

Step one, turn off the computer and get a full night's rest! Anxiety, you will not get the best of me!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I just joined the family ward too. Even though I turned 31 in June, they don't kick people out in my Baltimore singles ward, and there's not a singles ward here in H'burg. There is the singles ward in my stake in Charlottesville (where UVa is; I've actually heard it is really good) and they also don't kick you out when you're 31, but it's an hour away from me. Anyway, so I'm doing the family ward thing too. Good luck to both of us. :)