Sunday, June 26, 2011

Kelms got Lost


This is why the Kelms are awesome.

A few years ago Devin printed pictures of the Star Wars characters and put their heads over ours in a family photo over the fireplace. I tried to re-create it the day Michael got back from his mission. He noticed it right away. Devin noticed it when he joined us a few days later.

Michael caught up on the final season of Lost over the next few weeks. I went over one night to my parents house and this is what I saw over the fireplace...


"Jack" (Michael), "Kate" (Tamara), "Sawyer" (Devin)

Front row: "Jin and Sun" (Tonia and Orlando)
Middle: "Juliette" (Tamara)
Back row: "Ben" (Devin), and "Hurley" (Michael)

I think perhaps Hurley is my favorite, that big hair and head on a small body.

Oh Kelms, you sure are funny!

1 comment:

Orlando Kelm said...

And since I always thought that Sun was the prettiest of all of the Lost women, it's only appropriate that Tonia would be Sun in our family photo!!!
Orlando (Jin)