Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Welcome To My Apartment!


Welcome to my apartment...

"Spice a dish with Love and it pleases every Palate." My rack of Indian Spices from Nadia and Natasha. Made with LOVE! Just need some American ones now...


Small, but big enough for me.

Yep, I put it together all by myself! Thank goodness my tool box has an allen wrench attachment for my power tool! It would have taken me forever! I love this table, love, love, love it. I have never been a coaster person, but now that I have a table I spend good money on and built, I am reconsidering!

My neighbors surprised me with flowers. Perfect way to cheer up a dining room!

The sorting of the knick knacks began Sunday morning. All this has been in storage since high school. These are all from Canada, England, or Germany, given to me by my Grandma Kelm or Great-Grandma Vaile. Random keepsakes, I just had to take a picture.

My fridge is properly stocked. My brother LOVES me!



The living room still waiting for a couch.

I love that I can walk around my bedroom and not just walk around my bed.



Nice big counter. It also has its own large closet.


Hope you enjoyed the tour!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Congrats!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the pictures! So fun! Great job with the decorating.

Rebecca J said...

Nice digs!

Annie said...

Looks like a great place! Do you have any roommates, or is this a place on your own?

Az Kelms said...

I am so happy for you to get a place of your own. I hope to one day see it! Love to you my special niece!

Rent Downtown Austin said...

Hi,

I read your post. Really it's a interesting post by you.Thanks for all the reviews you write about your apartment. This design looks really beautiful.