Monday, October 25, 2010

TPTA Student Physical Therapist Assistant



Sometimes we have to toot our own horn, and a blog is great way to do that!

I won the Student Physical Therapist Assistant Award from the TPTA- Texas Physical Therapy Association. My friend who accompanined me to the awards reception dinner in Arlington, Texas Saturday said, "you're kinda hot stuff". So yes, I, Miss Hot Stuff, was proud to accept the award for the Student PTA in the whole state of Texas. I also got to share the evening with the instructors who nominated me, and other great PTA's/future PTA's.


On my way to the stage...even though they said my name wrong. Oh well!

ACC's Finest! I am holding my award, can you see it?


Two ACC grads and a second year student represented the profession proudly!


Miss Hot Stuff herself! I mean check that award out, kind cool!



Love those women! Thank you Jana and Karen, I suspect the kind words from some of nominators where your very own!


Other winners of other awards, don't know which ones. Again, can you see my award? I am holding it.

6 comments:

Sokphal said...

Parabens! Congrats! That is really cool Senorita Hot Stuff! :)

Tiffany said...

Awesome Job!!!!!!

Sandra said...

Hot stuff is right! Good for you!

Kimberly said...

Congrats! Sounds like quite the honor!

Az Kelms said...

Congratulations Tamara! We are so proud of you and what you have accomplished. What an amazing woman you are! Love you!

Elizabeth said...

You are so awesome! Congrats on the award!