Thursday, September 23, 2010

30 and Flirty and Thriving!

30 Reasons to be Happy today!

1.) Treated myself to Pok-e-Joe's and learned they have wireless! Wahoo!

2.) Got up and ran 3 miles before work today.

3.) I have a great job, I help people feel better!

4.) Spanish-Speaking patient from Guatemala today. That was fun!

5.) Facebook makes me feel so popular! Love all the birthday wishes on my wall. I feel famous.

6.) Anticipating the pile of presents at home, mom went crazy and I love it!

7.) I'm in the best shape of my life!

8.) I have a cool green bruise from playing soccer last weekend. Battle wounds rock!

9.) Tonia and Orland are my parents, Jack and Vera & Aline and Wolf are my grandparents!

10.) Tomorrow I'll prove to the Federation that I deserve more than a temporary license!

11.) Handsome man calls me beautiful!

12.) I'm the proud Khala of Raza and Sofia.

13.) My body reminded me of my youth with a big fat zit today.

14.) I get to Zumba with Ena and my friends tomorrow.

15.) Colbie Caillat playing over and over again in my car.

16.) Chuy's creamy jalapeno!

17.) Get to ride in a car on Saturday for 2 hours with my dear sister so we can go see our other sister.

18.) Text messages.

19.) Cheesecake and flowers delivered to the office from Nadia!

20.) Still got my dad wrapped around my finger. "Pai, te amo", she yells from her bedroom...and dad comes running!

21.) Surviving 5 hours in the pool yesterday.

22.) The sun decided to come out a little today.

23.) I confess...new Vampire Diaries tonight!

24.) shoes with good pronation support.

25.) Co-workers thinking of me when they want to set someone up with a doctor friend in Marble Falls. Not interested, but happy I was thought of.

26.) Letter from my younger self. She was actually pretty wise!

27.) Voicemail messages of friends singing "Happy Birthday".

28.) My survival kit from Shaleen-suckers, kleenex, and a massage!

29.) Hugs

30.) Today is Happy Tamara Day!

4 comments:

sokphal said...

Parabens! Feliz cumpleanos!!! Thirty is awesome (seriously)! You will love it! :)

Kathryn said...

Oh Tamara! I love you! you are an awesome friend....that is one of my top 30!!! :D

Unknown said...

I kind of like the "not really 30, just one day older than yesterday" approach to things.

Jefra said...

Happy birthday! I'll be right there with you in a few months!