Thursday, October 22, 2009

...fully persuaded

(Pretty Flowers in October!)


Romans 4:20-22

"He (Abraham) staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness."


I falter often, and God has to keep reminding me to be faithful. I came across this scripture this week and it gave me some great perspective. "Staggered" is from the Greek that means doubted, or hestitated. I want to not doubt or hesitate because I have been fully persuaded. I know there are things that God has promised me and I loose sight of them sometimes.

Here is a collection of things that are extra persuations from a Loving God who gives me experiences and people that bring me happiness and show He loves me.

... awesome educational experiences!

...cute 2 year old that call me Tia Tamara!

...a part-time job I enjoy. (Back to Fitness 80's Style, Body Flow Launch)

...one of my two sisters (the other is just as awesome, just not in this pic)...


....friends....

....and more friends

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a great scripture. And what a great reminder. Thanks!

Flowers said...

nice wordings ""He (Abraham) staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness."" Nice picture too.