Sunday, August 30, 2009

That time of year again....



Anybody know what time of year it is? Oh yeah- football season!





Now I don't pretend to know everything that is going on on the field. Every year I have to ask for an explanation of "off-sides". I do know the basics of what a shot-gun formation is and I can tell you that UT has a great running team. What I am very confident in spotting is a good arm...and by good arm I don't mean how accurate a quarterback can pass. I mean the right combo of biceps brachii, middle and anterior deltoid, and triceps.

Can you just invision where the web-space between my 1st and 2nd metacarpals would fit nicely as I slow dance with the man of my dreams?



Saturday kicks off college football season. In addition to actually enjoying watching football for football sake, it is bonus to be able to watch the athletes...such as this fine looking man...


Okay, so he is way younger than me, but who cares, not like I'll ever meet him anyways. But if I did, I'd say to him- Colt, will you flex and can I touch your nicely sculpted arm?

Whether you say "Hook'em" or "Ra-ra Ra-ra-ra Ra-ra Ra-ra-ra, goooooo Cougars!" or both, have a great week getting geared up for kickoff!

3 comments:

Jessi said...

YEA FOOTBALL!!!!! YEA!!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

AAAHHHH!!! It's finally my favorite time of the year! FOOTBALL SEASON! Man, the last nine months have been so long.

Jenn Hansen said...

Finally!