Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The best thing I have to offer anywhere is a happy person.


Funny how some people are happy all the time and others are miserable. Perhaps "funny" is not the best adjective. It is interesting to say the least. Just like everybody else out in the world, I have good days and bad days. Some days go just great from start to finish. I'm easy to please, just give me a well planned out day, let me work out, and give me something yummy to eat...and I am a happy girl. Other days, things seem to hit me just right and the tears come easy. I'd say more times than not, I am a very happy person. I've been told I have a great attitude. Let me say, it is no easy task! To be happy you have to choose it every day...every single day. It is hard yes, but it is worth it. I read a quote today in the book "A Single Voice" by Kristen Oaks. I thought it sums up a good motto to live by.

"The best thing I have to offer anywhere is a happy person. Unhappy, I have nothing to give; I become part of the problem instead of part of the answer. Only by choosing from my own sources of good can I be a credible...woman". (Emma Lou Thayne)


I am happy eating Devin's Fried Rice (aka yummy food)


I am happy when I run and work out....


I am happy acting goofy- 3D Harry Potter with classmates


I am happy with my friends (aka...sister)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And I'm happy seeing my hibicus plant from our back yard. That plant has been blooming all summer long!