Saturday, March 14, 2009

Picture Challenge

I have been issued the picture challenge by the lovely Michelle Clements. I was suppose to open up my photos and pick the 4th folder and the 4th picture in that folder and explain it. I challenge Elizabeth (http://thewholeebang.blogspot.com/) next.



This picture was taken on my photo booth on my mac. (got to love photo booth). I don't think you can get much more random than this picture, but it sums up our friendship perfectly. My best friends and I were just goofing around late one night and ended up taking about 50 pictures. I have been friends with Nadia and Natasha since 6th grade- that is like 18 years! In fact, I am hanging out with the two of them tonight watching movies, doing pedicures, and eating homemade pizza. Good times! What would life be without friends?

1 comment:

Az Kelms said...

How fun! I agree that life would be truely boring if we didn't have our girlfriends to hang out with and chat with! It was fun to chat with you via skype this morning. I wished you lived closer.