Friday, December 12, 2008


The 2008 Heisman Trophy Winner...here is what it comes down to folks...who is the best looking? That is right, if you know me, you know I am sucker for nice arms. That means I like a perfect blend of biceps brachii, and anterior/middle/posterior deltoids. (I can even tell you where the muscles originate and insert on the bones.) Quarterbacks and recievers happen to have the best arms in my opinion. To top it all off, add a handsome face, and you fine looking man. So take your pick from this years Heisman finalists....Colt McCoy, Tim Tebow, and who is that other guy? ...oh yeah sam bradford.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Haha, awesome! I like your listing of candidates especially. :)

Jenn Hansen said...

Well, in this instance, the arms to make the man! Love it honey!

Andrea said...

Hi Tamara,

I found your blog through Jenn's.

After reading this post I thought you might enjoy some pics of our tree. Check it out on our blog. You wont be dissapointed!