Sunday, March 2, 2014

FEBURARY, short but busy month





Let's see, what happened in February?


Everyone has to take selfies right? Don't worry, not while driving! 



COLD freezing rain meant lots of bundled up in warm blankets time!

...it also meant fire in the fireplace at mom and dads while watching Downton Abbey!

Winter Olympic Celebration with friends. Turns out M&M packages are not created equal, a large proportion of blue and yellow, very small proportion of brown and red. Who knew...

And what is an Olympic opening ceremony party without a cake with the rings on it. Here is a link for the recipe.

Of course you already know I made Fish 'n Chips!

The month of love = my mom breaking in my home and leaving me hearts in the shape of a heart surrounding Hershey kisses, flowers, and balloons. How loved am I!!!!

And a fun chocolate treat from a friend. I know, double standard, if it was a girl I'd be totally offended.

And a work our Pain Management Dr. brought in Russo's pizza from Pflugerville. Look how big it is! 28 inch pizza. Yikes!



Dressed up for Ivy's "Galentines" Party. Fancy dinner with just us girls.

Ivy decorated these beautiful cookies!





Made my famous "Honey Boo Boo Mac 'n Cheese" for work. It is always a hit.

Re-posted my favorite Meme.

Still enjoyed the flowers from mom two weeks later. 


Visited Buckee's Gas Station for the first time. WOW, that place is huge !

Added another restaurant to my 2014 Tour of New-To-Me Austin Classics. Bouldin Creek Cafe served me some delicious Sweet Potato and Pecan Tamales. Felt very Austiny in that place. Recommend it.

No comments: