Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sisters


I don't have a sister.

It's okay.
Look at these handsome men I have for brothers...

And one of them is going to get me a sister-in-law soon!
(The other better find me another one in the future.)


But I've had something just as special since 1992.
Yep, that is 21 years!
We have been friends since riding the
bus together in
6th grade to Westview Middle School.

I lovingly call them Nadiaandnatasha...they get lumped together.
(For some reason I have always put Nadia's name first,
although I love Natasha just as much.)
They are pretty much my siste
rs.




Yesterday I got to spend hours and hours with my sisters.
We did what we have always done:
talked about boys,
went shopping (see the fun hats and headbands?),
and ate delicious food together.



I sure do love them!

2 comments:

Nadia said...

it was such a awesome day yesterday with my 2 sisters!!! It was a perfect way to end holidays! It was like old times! A much needed day. It was so much fun and we all needed to laugh and we did...like it was midnight or something!!!! (inside joke) I love both of you sooo much!

Panjwani said...

It was.. I thought I had only one twin but it might as well have been triplets.. We has so much much fun.. It was like high school all over again.. Skittles m&ms , PAC .. 
Don't know what I am talking about .. Dont worry neither did they !  I wish the weekend could have been longer .. What a wonderful night .. We were like kids in a candy shop..
And feasted like kings of a palace .. Nadia comes first because it like she "KNOWS" us .. I should have gotten her something .. Lol .. I know since I have moved away its hard to meet up.. But this was seriously like old times .. Love u both !