Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spring 2011 Utah Trip Part I

My brother graduated this weekend. Which means the Texas Kelms are in Utah! Here is part 1 of the trip....


1st set of grandparents. Wolfgang, Orlando, Aline, Tamara- good looking group!

My other grandma Vera, my mom Tonia, and me again.


Good looking group with the handsome graduate! Love Mt. Timp in the background.

Check out the guns on that gorgeous girl!


Just missing Michael. But he will be home soon!


Graduation lunch at Tucanos. Love me some suco de abacaxi! (pineappele juice)



Showing off the guns again with Cosmo the Cougar at a BYU baseball game. Gooooo cougars!

Sunday morning "Music and the Spoken Word", broadcast featuring the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Symphony. What a great way to spend Easter Sunday morning. And, President Monson was in the crowd.

Garden at Temple Square. Gorgeous! We took an hour tour. Now I appreciate it so much more. They have over 80,000 tulips!


2 comments:

Margie and Andrew said...

Tamara....we were at BYU Graduation...and we were going to go to Music and the Spoken Word this morning, but in-laws church was at 9 and we hd to sing in the choir...man it would have been great to run into you!!!

Elizabeth said...

Looks so fun! I love Tucanos and I love pineapple juice! And I love the shoes you're wearing in the picture in front of the temple. :)