Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy 29th!


After a nice early dinner with my parents, America and her family showed up with Tamales and cake. It was nice to have a 2nd birthday dinner and celebrate with great friends too. I got to sit by Angel, my niece who inherited my blue eyes. Thanks to the Forster and Ruiz family for a special dinner. Thanks to my parents for their endless love and support. Thanks to all my friends for many birthday wishes. A positive about facebook is everyone knows it is your birthday and you get emails all day long letting you know someone wrote on your wall. I also had a nice snack break at school with my classmates. I certainly felt very loved this year.


Mom, Faith, and Angel.
Maria, America, and Joseph

Yummy, tamales with two cute girls by me!

Birthday Queen! See- I even have on a Tiara! Ivy and Kristin let me have my birthday party at their apartment the Kelm home was hosting a bishopric social. We ate ice cream sundaes, sang iPod karaoke, and just had a good time socializing.


My photographer Kathryn. Next year, she wants a party just like mine !

Let the punching begin! Great idea Ivy, those were a lot of fun.

Connie was pretty much a champ, I mean just looked that "on guard" pose!


iPod Karaoke begins, and the birthday girl is the first to embarrass herself. "Step by Step"

My and my excellent backup dancer!

Cute!


Katie- another bold contestant!

Michelle- her life would suck without me! Really, she sang it, so it much be true. Than again the words are also that I am pretty messed up. Sing it Michelle!



All worn out from the singing!

Thanks for a great kick-off to 29.

1 comment:

Az Kelms said...

Happy birthday my dear! It sounds like it was a fabulous day! I thought about you the entire day.