Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Joseph Smith

I just listened to this address by Elder Neil A Anderson, 
a modern day apostle and special witness of Jesus Christ.

I love the quote "Why does the Lord allow the evil speaking to chase after the good? On reason is that opposition against the things of God sends seekers of truth to their knees for answers".
I didn't plan the timing of it, but it was the perfect talk to have next in my cue after being very frustrated this morning about negative comments I read in response to this article

http://www.nytimes.com/…/its-official-mormon-founder-had-up…

I went to Nauvoo in 2012 and I came away with a firm testimony in the prophetic call of Joseph Smith. There is no doubt in my mind. Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints do not worship Joseph Smith but we praise him because he was key in restoring the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Whom I do worship.

No comments: