Sunday, December 15, 2013

Where I Come From




Last weekend I copied these old family pictures that were found in an envelope in a box of random things. These are my great-grandparents Susan "Brownie" and Glenwood Taylor. 
Aren't they a handsome couple? Love it!



And this is Vera and Jack...(Susan's daughter), my maternal grandparents....



Something about seeing a picture of your grandparents dancing at their wedding just brings out the romantic in me and makes me smile!



And here are my grandparents with my mom as a baby. Got to love the hairstyles and the wallpaper from the 50's! 



This is my mom in her blessing dress. 
Looks like she was blessed in January of 1958. 



And here I am on that very same blanket when I was blessed in 1980.


If you see my mom and I know you say- yes, that is Tonia's daughter. I never thought however that our baby pictures look anything alike. Until I saw this one...

Like mother like daughter right?



No comments: