Saturday, June 2, 2012

Men vs. Boys


I watched "Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves" the other night. It has always been one of my favorites for some reason. 

This time however, I had some random observations about myself.  

The movie came out in 1991. I was 11 years old. I remember when I first saw it I thought this kid was "so cute" (and the scene when he is almost hung, I was horrified!) ... he is a non-famous actor that I couldn't even find and adult picture of (I didn't try hard). 

In 1991 he was 15 years old....36 today. 



Then there is Christian Slater. In 1991 he was 22, today 42. When was was in my late teens and watched the movie I found him the more attractive of the men in the movie. 

  


Then there is Kevin Costner. In 1991 he was 36, today he is 57. When I watched the movie this weekend, I think I found him the most attractive. 
 



Guess attractiveness changes with time... As I've aged, my tasted has aged with me. As it should be right? 
But still I find it interesting. 

Any comments? 

No comments: