Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Call It Hope


This is one of my favorite pictures with Michelle Clements. We both happen to be admiring a good looking man in the pool that is in front of us. Ha! But that is not the subject of this blog. What I like is how it captures the expressions on our faces. You can just see in this frame we are both very happy. Not only does it capture happiness, I think it also captures hope.

I am happy today. No one particular reason or event. It is the result of a process. I call it hope. Hope takes a lot of prayer to obtain, and a lot of work to hold on to.

I have hope that there will be many more frames like this, looking out on the world with a smile on my face!

Today, I am just grateful to feel so happy.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

That man still brings a smile to my face. :) To hope and to all the beauties it brings!

Desiree said...

Wow - who was your photographer? :) j/k - love your post lady. And love your guts too!

Katherine Kang said...

i love this! :) you're so beautiful Tamara!