Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Friend Beth


This is my friend Beth. She is one of the sweetest people I know. She likes to come across as tough (she will only play football if it ISN'T flag, what fun is it if you can't tackle?), but she is really a softie. Beth remembers details and numbers like no other. If you have an event going on in your life, big or small, she will remember. She loves being around people. Beth is genuinely happy to see everyone, she greets you with a smile and if you're lucky, a hug. She loves Chicago, the mafia, wrestling, talking on the phone, Facebook, hanging out at the Institute, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and has excellent taste in men.




I sure do love this girl a lot. She has taught me a lot about being more Christ-like. Thanks Beth for being such a great and loving friend.



No comments: