Saturday, August 14, 2010

Graduation!!!

Class of 2010, 18 of the newest Physical Therapist Assistant Graduates!



I graduated today. Wahoo!!!!




Last night I had a party with friends. Pizza and volleyball! Good times!
(Nadia and Crissy, friends from middle school)


Today I looked at my countdown on my laptop. Notice the number of days remaining.





My parents gave me a fabulously clever graduation present. Can you tell what it is?




I feel on top of the world. Job opportunities around the corner, the future is BRIGHT, and I can't wait to be part of it. Bring it!




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I can't tell what the gift is. Franklin Lint Nut...I got nothing.

Jenn Hansen said...

Congratulations! Way to go Tamara!

Unknown said...

I am totally, 100%, way out there proud of Tamara. Parabens querida,
Pai

Daniel and Diana said...

Congrats Tamara!!! =)

Jessi said...

Yea!!!! Congrats!!!!

Sandra said...

My guess: $400 for a washer and dryer?
Not totally convinced myself. But that's all i got.

tck4texas said...

we have a winner- way to go Sandra!

Rebecca J said...

Woo hoo! Talk about a sweet gift from Mom and Dad. Does that mean you're getting your own party pad now? :)

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations Tamara!! I'm super proud of you!

Also, I totally guessed that it was $400 for a washer and a dryer too! And before I read Sandra's answer. :) Clever!

Wish I could have come to your party! Sounds like things are awesome!