Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mom and Dad




I threw a Bridal Shower today. I gave everyone a chance to write down some marriage advice. Marriage advice from mostly singles you say? Yes! I may know very little about being in a relationship from personal experience, however I sure do have one of the best examples around...Tonia and Orlando Kelm. For almost 31 years these two have been having fun and enjoyed traveling around the world together. Last summer they spent 6 weeks in Salvador, Bahia, Brasil. All the pictures they sent seemed to include ice cream, hammocks, or lounging on the beach. Right now they are in Beijing, China. This is the funnest set of pictures I think they have ever sent to me. Moral of the story- strong loving marriages require spending quality time doing things you love and having fun! Thank you mom and dad for setting the bar high! I know I am better for it!


Mom at Tiananmen Square

Dancing in the Tian Tan Park with dozens of other couples.


Mom taking charge at Jingshan Hill at the Forbidden City


Forbidden City



Two of these things are not like the others...

No comments: